Navigate to Settings >> Other Settings.
Sometimes newly added customizable products don’t appear in the Select Product option of the designer window. It happens because Inkybay stores caches to show a product in the designer window’s Select Product option. The cache of a newly added customizable product can be stored only after someone opens that product on the Product Designer window for the first time.
‘Generate Cache’ button helps to store the caches of the newly added products without opening the product on the designer page. Storing caches are important to open a product on the design window, instantly. It helps your customers from seeing the ‘Loading Page’ every time after they select a product from the Select Product option.
Just click on the button, and it will generate a static XML cache with your collections which contains the customized products.
Inkybay Page Settings
The product page setting helps you to create your own customized URL for the Design Tool Page, Design Idea Page, and Cliparts.
- To change the URL of the app created pages –
- Step 1: Hover your mouse over the text box that you want to change, and enter the custom URL
- Step 2: Click on change to save and active the custom URL. That simple!
- Recover lost pages: Very often Admins/Owners of a store mistakenly Delete these pages (Designlab, Design Idea, and Clipart) from the Shopify page list or maybe change/replace the app content from the page. Which causes 404 (page not found) error or the design lab page not loading properly.
The three Red Recovery buttons are there to avoid the issues that will happen for deleting those pages. You can easily recover the lost pages by using these buttons.
Three red buttons are for three individual pages. The first one is to Recover Designlab page, the second one for the Recover Design Idea page and finally the Recover Clipart page to recover your clipart.
N.B: Admins need to click on the specific button they need to recover because clicking on irrelevant recovery buttons might change the most recent settings for that page.
Still, if you face any further issues or need help, feel free to contact us. Our support team will be happy to help you.
You can always reach us via
- Support ticket from Inkybay app
- Live Chat in Inkybay app
- Direct email to email@example.com
So, Good Luck! And happy selling with Inkybay.